Easter EggstravaganzaBack to Events
6 Apr 2019 - 22 Apr 2019
Easter holidays – family event
This is an ideal time to visit Pensthorpe, during the school holidays, where you can follow an eggciting Easter egg treasure hunt around the reserve and get stuck into our Easter-themed craft activity.
Each day we will also be hiding ONE golden egg which, in order to find, you will need to work together as a family to puzzle out our clue. Whoever finds the egg and brings it back to our shop will have the chance to win an eggclusive prize! The golden egg will be hidden in a different top-secret location every day.
So, with Spring in the air, what better time to hop over and see us!
Important information regarding the event:
- Our trail and craft activity is included in the standard admission price.
- Under 3’s and Pensthorpe Annual Members are FREE
- Hootz House, our indoor play area is included in the standard admission price – please ensure you are wearing or bring socks. If you forget, you can buy socks of all sizes for £1 a pair in Hootz House.
- We recommend you book one of our timed sessions for Hootz House, these will be running from 10am – 5pm.
- Parking is FREE
- Unfortunately, unless they are assistance dogs, dogs cannot enter the main reserve. Find out more on our Before You Visit page
- The event will run from 10am – 5pm
- BBC Gardeners’ World 2-for-1 gardens to visit cards will be valid for this event, however not valid at weekends or for entry after 3pm. Please refer to the cards’ Terms and Conditions for more specific information
Tickets will go on sale shortly. We will announce when they are on sale via our social media channels.
Book online to save.