Autumn Gardens WalkBack to Events
17 Oct 2020
Guided autumn gardens walk
Join our Head Gardener, Jonathan, for an afternoon autumn gardens walk around our four contrasting gardens: our Wildlife Habitat Garden, Wave & Wave Line Garden, the Corten Infinity Garden and the renowned Millennium Garden designed by world famous garden designer and plantsman Piet Oudolf. The focus of this walk will be on our amazing autumn displays.
Our gardens remain undisturbed at this time of year as the grasses begin to shine and the asters, salvias and eupatorium that are still in flower tend to take centre stage. The auburn and golden hue from the plants in the gardens pop more intensely against an autumnal day.
£3.50 Children (3-16 yrs)
Important information regarding the event:
- Admission into this event is £5 adults/seniors, £3.50 children (3-16 yrs)
- This event does not include entry into Pensthorpe Natural Park. Normal admission will apply
- There is no online discount for this event
- Limited spaces are available
- Annual members receive early bird priority booking for this event
- The event will run from 2pm – 4pm, please arrive 15 mins prior to the start time
- Parking is FREE
- Unfortunately, unless they are assistance dogs, dogs cannot enter the main reserve. Find out more on our Before You Visit page
- BBC Gardeners’ World 2-for-1 gardens to visit cards are not valid for this event. Please refer to the cards’ Terms and Conditions for more information.