Christmas MarketBack to Events
6 Dec 2020
4th annual Christmas market
On Sunday 6th December, our popular Christmas Market returns for it’s 4th year, providing shoppers with a welcome change of scenery from the high street with its pop-up food, drink and craft stalls. Discover bespoke creations, creative gift ideas and delicious treats made from boutique producers, many of whom are from the local area.
There will be live music, plus complimentary mulled wine and mince pies for members.
10am – 4pm. FREE ENTRY
The Christmas Market is held in our courtyard hub area so you do not need to pay to visit our Christmas Market. We are, however, offering reduced admission for entry into our park on the day of our Christmas Market at £9.95pp (under 3’s free)*
*Reduced price entry for Sunday 6th December 2020 only.
Important information regarding the event:
- The Christmas market is not inside Pensthorpe Natural Park and therefore you do not need to enter the park to attend in this event
- Admission into this event is FREE, however it does not include entry into Pensthorpe Natural Park
- We are offering reduced admission into Pensthorpe Natural Park, for this day, at £9.95 per person (under 3’s free)
- Online booking for entry in Pensthorpe Natural Park is available for this day however there is no further online discount
- The event will run from 10am – 4pm
- All enquiries regarding the event need to be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01328 851465
- Parking is FREE
- Dogs are welcome to attend this event however, unless they are assistance dogs, dogs cannot enter the main reserve. Find out more on our Before You Visit page
- BBC Gardeners’ World 2-for-1 gardens to visit cards will be valid on this day. Please refer to the cards’ Terms and Conditions for more specific information
We are now accepting application forms for our Christmas Market 2020. Please find application forms along with our T&C’s below: