Small Things MatterBack to Events
28 Jul 2020
A half day guided walk through the reserve – Small Things Matter
Often overlooked, invertebrates, such as insects and worms are as fascinating as they are important. This special event ‘Small Things Matter’ includes a short discussion about the importance of invertebrates followed by a walk through the reserve. The aim is to highlight some of the key species and explain how, just by going about their daily business, they contribute to our well-being. An ideal event for discovering how invertebrates help feed us, manage our waste, control pests and much more. Your tour guide for this event will be Allan Archer, our Wildlife Education Officer.
£5.00 Adults/ Seniors
Important information regarding the event:
- Admission into this event is £5 adults/seniors, £3.50 children (3-16 yrs)
- This event does not include entry into Pensthorpe Natural Park. Normal admission will apply
- There is no online discount for this event
- Limited spaces are available
- Annual members receive early bird priority booking for this event
- The event will run from 10:30am – 1:30pm, please arrive 15 mins prior to the start time
- Parking is FREE
- Unfortunately, unless they are assistance dogs, dogs cannot enter the main reserve. Find out more on our Before You Visit page
- BBC Gardeners’ World 2-for-1 gardens to visit cards are not valid for this event. Please refer to the cards’ Terms and Conditions for more information.