Specialist Plant DayBack to Events
6 Sep 2020
Norfolk Nursery Network Plant Day
Gardening enthusiasts can take advantage of the expertise of many of the county’s top nurseries and growers at the Specialist Plant Day held here at Pensthorpe Natural Park, on Sunday 6th September 2020.
Organised in partnership with the Norfolk Nursery Network, the event will see the county’s finest independent nurseries showcasing their plants and produce at Pensthorpe, selling a range of plants from exotic and rare species to traditional favourites. The participating nurseries will also have experts on hand to answer gardening questions and solve green-fingered dilemmas.
Entry to the Specialist Plant Day costs £1 per adult, whilst children can attend for a small donation. All proceeds raised will go to The Escape Project – Family Action, a local charity which promotes well-being through community gardening. The Plant Day is held in our courtyard hub area so you do not need to pay to visit our Plant Day. We are, however, offering reduced entry into Pensthorpe on this day, for all visitors who wish to enter our reserve – see details below.
“This is a rare opportunity to find many of the county’s finest independent nurseries showcasing their plants and produce. The annual event is proving a mainstay on gardeners’ calendars and provides a source of great inspiration, as well as an opportunity to see our own gardens at a special discounted price.” Deb Jordan, owner of Pensthorpe.
Important information regarding the event:
- This event is not inside Pensthorpe Natural Park and therefore you do not need to enter the park to take part in this event
- Admission into this event is £1 per person (cash only), which does not include entry into Pensthorpe Natural Park
- We are offering reduced admission into Pensthorpe Natural Park, for this day, at £9.95 per person (under 3’s free)
- Online booking for entry in Pensthorpe Natural Park is available for this day however there is no further online discount
- The event will run from 10am – 5pm
- Parking is FREE
- Dogs are welcome to attend this event however, unless they are assistance dogs, dogs cannot enter the main reserve. Find out more on our Before You Visit page
- BBC Gardeners’ World 2-for-1 gardens to visit cards are not valid for this event however they are valid if you wish to enter Pensthorpe Natural Park. Please refer to the cards’ Terms and Conditions for more information.