Spring Gardens WalkBack to Events
18 Apr 2020
Guided spring gardens walk
Join our Head Gardener, Jonathan, for an afternoon spring gardens walk around our four contrasting gardens, with a particular focus on the spring themed planting and displays you can see in our gardens.
Spring does not just mean bulbs, it is an awakening of a lot of flowering plants, for example the primroses in the Wave Garden and the hellebores around the Corten Infinity Garden and the stachyurus praecox in the Millennium Garden. Spring is an “existing time” at Pensthorpe, it’s all about the three P’s: preparation; planning; and planting. Preparation of areas ready to plant, planning in the propagation, sowing, potting or division of existing plants; and planting is putting all those plants in the ground.
£3.50 Children (3-16 yrs)
Important information regarding the event:
- Admission into this event is £5 adults/seniors, £3.50 children (3-16 yrs)
- This event does not include entry into Pensthorpe Natural Park. Normal admission will apply
- There is no online discount for this event
- Limited spaces are available
- Annual members receive early bird priority booking for this event
- The event will run from 2pm – 4pm, please arrive 15 mins prior to the start time
- Parking is FREE
- Unfortunately, unless they are assistance dogs, dogs cannot enter the main reserve. Find out more on our Before You Visit page
- BBC Gardeners’ World 2-for-1 gardens to visit cards are not valid for this event. Please refer to the cards’ Terms and Conditions for more information.