Summer Gardens WalkBack to Events
5 Jun 2020
Evening summer gardens walk
Join our Head Gardener, Jonathan Pearce, for an early evening summer gardens walk around our four contrasting gardens, after all of our visitors have gone home. Jonathan will take you around our Wildlife Habitat Garden, Wave & Wave Line Garden, the Corten Infinity Garden and the renowned Millennium Garden, designed by world famous garden designer and plantsman Piet Oudolf. The focus of this walk will be on our stunning summer displays.
£3.50 Children (3-16 yrs)
Important information regarding the event:
- Admission into this event is £5 adults/seniors, £3.50 children (3-16 yrs)
- This event does not include entry into Pensthorpe Natural Park. Normal admission will apply
- There is no online discount for this event
- Limited spaces are available
- Annual members receive early bird priority booking for this event
- The event will run from 7pm – 9pm, please arrive 15 mins prior to the start time
- Parking is FREE
- Unfortunately, unless they are assistance dogs, dogs cannot enter the main reserve. Find out more on our Before You Visit page
- BBC Gardeners’ World 2-for-1 gardens to visit cards are not valid for this event. Please refer to the cards’ Terms and Conditions for more information.