Winter Gardens WalkBack to Events
21 Nov 2020
Guided winter gardens walk
Join our Head Gardener, Jonathan, for an afternoon winter gardens walk around our four contrasting gardens: our Wildlife Habitat Garden, Wave & Wave Line Garden, the Corten Infinity Garden and the renowned Millennium Garden designed by world famous garden designer and plantsman Piet Oudolf. This is a a unique chance to find out about our wonderful winter displays.
£3.50 Children (3-16 yrs)
Important information regarding the event:
- Admission into this event is £5 adults/seniors, £3.50 children (3-16 yrs)
- This event does not include entry into Pensthorpe Natural Park. Normal admission will apply
- There is no online discount for this event
- Limited spaces are available
- Annual members receive early bird priority booking for this event
- The event will run from 2pm – 4pm, please arrive 15 mins prior to the start time
- Parking is FREE
- Unfortunately, unless they are assistance dogs, dogs cannot enter the main reserve. Find out more on our Before You Visit page
- BBC Gardeners’ World 2-for-1 gardens to visit cards are not valid for this event. Please refer to the cards’ Terms and Conditions for more information.