Makers MarketBack to Events
4 Jul 2021
2nd Annual Summer Makers Market
On Sunday 4th July our Makers Market provides shoppers with a welcome change of scenery from the high street with its pop-up food, drink and craft stalls. Formerly known as the Summer Market, the focus will be on all sellers and stall holders showcasing items they have made themselves.
It will be the usual large event with crafts, photography, jewellery, textiles and bespoke gifts, with food and drink from local producers. We are taking all the relevant precautions with the event, which will be completely outside, offering a spacious and safe environment for visitors to browse and shop. Each seller will be encouraged to bring their own gazebo or covered stand, so everything will be spread out and kept in the fresh, open air.
The Makers Market is held in our Courtyard area so you do not need to pay to visit this event.
Special Offer – Park Admission
On the day of our Makers Market we are also offering reduced admission to our park at £9.95 per person (under 3’s free)* so why not come along for a full day out!
*Reduced price entry for Sunday 4th July 2021 only.
Important information regarding the event:
- The Makers Market is not inside Pensthorpe Natural Park and therefore you do not need to enter the park to attend in this event
- Admission into this event is FREE, however it does not include entry into Pensthorpe Natural Park
- We are offering reduced admission into Pensthorpe Natural Park, for this day, at £9.95 per person (under 3’s free)
- Online booking for entry in Pensthorpe Natural Park will be available for this day however there is no further online discount
- The event will run from 10am – 4pm
- All enquiries regarding the event need to be directed to: email@example.com or call 01328 851465
- Parking is FREE
- Dogs are welcome to attend this event however, unless they are assistance dogs, dogs cannot enter the main reserve. Find out more on our Before You Visit page
- BBC Gardeners’ World 2-for-1 gardens to visit cards will be valid on this day. Please refer to the cards’ Terms and Conditions for more specific information
Stand Holder Application Forms
We are now accepting application forms for our Makers Market 2021. Please find application forms along with our T&C’s below: