A Winters TailBack to Events
14 Dec 2019 - 5 Jan 2020
Once the schools break up for Christmas you’ll need to think of something to keep the kids busy over the holidays. We have created “A Winters Tail” – a heartwarming event where children and families can learn enchanting stories about the animals that tuck themselves away for a long winters sleep or decide to migrate to a warmer climate. There’ll be a nature trail dotted around the reserve and children will be able to create their very own wintry craft to take home in our daily craft activity.
All day – Hootz & Friends Discovery Trail (around the reserve)
All day – Sculpture Trail (around the reserve)
12.30pm – Craft activity (Wildlife Education Centre)
4pm – Bird feed and talk (Viewing Gallery)
Important information regarding the event:
- Our trail is included in the standard admission price.
- Under 3’s and Pensthorpe Annual Members are FREE
- Hootz House, our indoor play area is included in the standard admission price – please ensure you are wearing or bring socks. If you forget we sell socks of all sizes for £1 a pair.
- We recommend you book one of our timed sessions for Hootz House, these will be running from 10am – 4.30pm.
- Parking is FREE
- Unfortunately, unless they are assistance dogs, dogs cannot enter the main reserve. Find out more on our Before You Visit page
Tickets are now on sale.
Book online to save
All activities for this event are included in the standard admission price.