29 May 2021 - 6 Jun 2021
Half Term Family Event
Our half-term event, 29th May – 6th June, promises traditional outdoor fun for families of all generations. Follow Queenie, our White-tailed Bumble Bee on an adventure around the park to learn more about her bee friends. This NEW trail will get you exploring our park and children will leave at the end of the day with a greater understanding of and passion for the great outdoors and wildlife.
Important information regarding the event:
- Online booking is essential. Please visit our Before You Visit page for full details.
- Under 3’s and Pensthorpe Annual Members are FREE
- The trails are included in the standard admission price
- The event will run from 10am – 4.30pm
- Parking is FREE
- Unfortunately, unless they are assistance dogs, dogs cannot enter the main reserve.
- BBC Gardeners’ World 2-for-1 gardens to visit cards will be valid for this event, however not for entry after 3pm. Please refer to the cards’ Terms and Conditions for more specific information.