28 Nov 2021
Annual Christmas Market
On Sunday 28th November, our popular Christmas Market returns! Attended by the region’s best food and drink suppliers, artists and craft makers, our Christmas Market provides shoppers with a welcome change of scenery from the high street, with pop-up stalls, all in a relaxed and spacious outdoor environment. Escape the city crowds and discover bespoke creations, creative gift ideas and delicious treats made from boutique producers, many of whom are from the local area. Parking is FREE.
10am – 4pm with FREE ENTRY
The Christmas Market is held in our courtyard area so you do not need to pay to visit the market.
Important information regarding the event:
- The Christmas Market is not inside Pensthorpe Natural Park and therefore you do not need to enter the park to attend this event
- Admission into this event is FREE, however it does not include entry into Pensthorpe Natural Park
- Online booking for entry into Pensthorpe Natural Park is available for this day however there is no further online discount
- The event will run from 10am – 4pm
- Parking is FREE
- Dogs are welcome to attend this event. Unless they are assistance dogs, dogs cannot enter Pensthorpe Natural Park. Find out more on our Before You Visit page
Do you have something to sell?
Calling all craftsman, artists and local food and drink producers. If you have any questions please direct your enquiry to: email@example.com or call 01328 851465. Please download the relevant application forms along with our T&C’s below: