Creatures of the Night
28 Aug 2019
Join us for an after-dark evening of discovery. You will learn about the resident owls, bats & moths that call Pensthorpe home. Dinner is optional.
Your guide for this event will be our Reserve Manager Richard Spowage.
£13.95 members (no dinner)
£19.95 members (dinner)
£16.95 non-members (no dinner)
£22.95 non-members (dinner)
Important information regarding this event:
7pm: Dinner in our Courtyard Cafe
8-10.30pm: Guided walk
- Entry into the reserve for the day is not included however all non-members can upgrade to enjoy the reserve, for the day, for just £8pp.
- Please ensure you are wearing sensible footwear, have a torch and bring suitable clothing for the British weather.
- If you have binoculars and a guide book you are welcome to bring these along.
- Parking is FREE
- Unfortunately, unless they are assistance dogs, dogs cannot enter the main reserve. Find out more on our Before You Visit page
- BBC Gardeners’ World 2-for-1 gardens to visit cards will NOT be valid for this event.
Download our special event Dinner Menu here
Once your place has been booked we will contact you regarding menu choices.
How to book
We have limited the number to 25 people for this event, to ensure you receive the best possible experience, therefore please ensure you book early to avoid disappointment.