Shakespeare at Pensthorpe
12 Jun 2021
The Handlebards “Macbeth”
Pedalling from venue to venue with all of their set, props and costumes on the back of their bikes, the HandleBards are a four-strong troupe of actors who are spending the summer bringing environmentally sustainable Shakespeare to venues across the UK, and they are coming to Pensthorpe!
Join the all-female troupe here at Pensthorpe, on Saturday 12th June 2021, for a bicycle-powered production of Shakespeare’s classic.
Forget the tears and tragedy – this is a frantic, delirious, full-of-beans show like you’ve never seen before.
This is an outdoor production, so please bring a chair or blanket to sit on, a picnic to dig into, and dress for the weather!
Due to popular demand an extra 50 tickets have been released – subject to availability, so be quick! You can book your tickets here.
“Explodes with energy and is a genuine treat from start to finish”
The Stage, on the HandleBards’ Twelfth Night
Important information about this event
- This event is an evening performance at Pensthorpe Natural Park and therefore you do not need to pay park admission to attend this event
- To purchase tickets for this performance please visit The Handlebards website
- Should you wish to visit Pensthorpe during the day, normal admission will apply
- The event will start 7pm and finish at 9pm
- All enquiries regarding the event need to be directed to The HandleBards. Email email@example.com or phone 07986 784 207
- Parking is FREE
- Unfortunately, unless they are assistance dogs, dogs cannot enter the main reserve. Find out more on our Before You Visit page
- BBC Gardeners’ World 2-for-1 gardens to visit cards are not valid for this performance however they are valid if you wish to enter Pensthorpe Natural Park. Please refer to the cards’ Terms and Conditions for more information.