Trick or Tweet
19 Oct 2019 - 3 Nov 2019
This Halloween-themed extravaganza, which is ideal for families, is packed with spooky craft-making activities and a scavenger hunt taking you through the ancient woodlands and wetlands of the reserve.
Discover the grim and gruesome side of nature, get into the Halloween spirit with the Pensthorpe team and find bugs and critters lurking around every corner. Visit our Daily Activities page to find out what extra activities we are running on the day of your visit.
To uncover Pensthorpe’s deepest, darkest secrets and to explore the eerie far reaches of the reserve (not accessible by foot) book a place on the Pensthorpe Explorer tour*, an ‘off-road’ adventure teaching you about habitats, the history of our estate and the diverse wildlife that lives here.
All day – Trick or Tweet Trail (around the reserve)
All day – Hootz & Friends Discovery Trail (around the reserve)
All day – Sculpture Trail (around the reserve)
12.30pm – Craft activity (WildRootz marquee)
4pm – Bird feed and talk (Viewing Gallery)
Important information regarding the event:
- Our trail is included in the standard admission price.
- Under 3’s and Pensthorpe Annual Members are FREE
- Hootz House, our indoor play area is included in the standard admission price – please ensure you are wearing or bring socks. If you forget we sell socks of all sizes for £1 a pair.
- We recommend you book one of our timed sessions for Hootz House, these will be running from 10am – 4.30pm.
- Parking is FREE
- Unfortunately, unless they are assistance dogs, dogs cannot enter the main reserve. Find out more on our Before You Visit page
- The event will run from 10am – 5pm
- BBC Gardeners’ World 2-for-1 gardens to visit cards will be valid for this event, however not valid at weekends or for entry after 3pm. Cards are for one free adult entry with one full paying adult, so it cannot be used for child admission. Please refer to the cards’ Terms and Conditions for more specific information
Tickets are now on sale! Book your ticket online to save.