Get into the festive spirit and find the perfect presents for all your loved ones at our annual Christmas market!
Sunday 27th November, 10am – 4pm
Get into the festive spirit and find the perfect presents for all your loved ones at our annual Christmas market!rnrnAttended by the region’s best food and drink suppliers, artists and craft makers, our Christmas Market provides shoppers with a welcome change of scenery from the high street, with pop-up stalls, all in a relaxed and spacious outdoor environment. Escape the city crowds and discover bespoke creations, creative gift ideas and delicious treats made from boutique producers, many of whom are from the local area.
- Entry to the Christmas Market does not include entry into the reserve.
- The event will run from 10am – 4pm.
- Dogs are welcome as the market is outside the reserve
- If we get large numbers of visitors we may need to temporarily close the car park at short notice- please keep an eye on our social media channels on the day for the most up to date information.
- Card payments are accepted by most vendors, but please bring cash with you just in case of a temperamental card machine on the day!
GoGo Discover: Quercus at Pensthorpe
We’re a part of Break Charity’s GoGo Discover trail this year! Come and meet Quercus the giant steppe mammoth sculpture at Pensthorpe.
10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Summer Event: Beasts and Beaks
We have a MAMMOTH summer in store with 3 epic trails, free arts and crafts, pond dipping sessions and pop-up dinosaur and wildlife workshops.
10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Creatures of the Night Tour
Venture out as darkness falls to discover the creatures of the night! The reserve has a very different atmosphere at night time and this exclusive behind-the-scenes tour will take you deep into the depths of the park to try and spot bats, owls and moths.
7:30 pm – 10:30 pm