Bird Fair Feedback
Tell us what you think!
We would like your feedback about the Pensthorpe Bird & Wildlife Fair event you have recently visited, so we can plan for a successful event next year. All feedback is anonymous and if you came to the event with other visitors, we would appreciate each person in your group providing their own feedback and completing the questionnaire, so we can get a thorough understanding of everyone’s experience.
As a thank you, we will pick 10 people at random who will each receive the following:
- Lens cleaning kit, complete with cloth, brush, cleaning fluid and bag kindly donated by our sponsors Cley Spy
- Garden bird sounds CD, kindly donated by our sponsors WILD Sounds & Books
- Complimentary pair of tickets to return to Pensthorpe Natural Park.
The questionnaire should only take approximately 5 minutes to complete and at the end of it we will ask you for contact details so that we can enter you into our prize draw to win the above goodies. You will also be asked if you would like to join our e-newsletter mailing list. We will only use your contact details for these two purposes. We have extended the closing date of the survey to be Friday 7th June 2019.
FREE prize draw closes Friday 7th June 2019.
Terms and Conditions Apply:
- By completing the survey you will automatically be entered into the free prize draw.
- Entries into the Prize Draw apply to all completed surveys from 18th May – 7th June (inclusive).
- Entry to the Free Prize Draw is open to Pensthorpe Bird & Wildlife Fair attendees only.
- It is a condition of entry that the winner’s name may be used for promotional purposes. This will only be in summary e.g. Mrs Smith.
- Only one entry per attendee.
- Employees or family members of employees of The Conservation Shop and The Pensthorpe Conservation Trust or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisations or running of the prize draw or their direct family members are not eligible for entry into the competition.
- Ten winners at random will receive the prizes listed above.
- The prize is non-transferable, not for re-sale, and has no cash value in whole or part.
- The draw will take place and the winners will be notified on Tuesday 11th June 2019. The winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries received by the closing date of 7th June 2019. The winners will be notified by telephone.
Notification of winning: The winner will be notified by telephone on Tuesday 11th June 2019.